Tuesday, December 3, 2019

today was super fun at work, Michael did a guest spot on At Home with Amy Sedaris (Amy is the best comedian ever, she kills me always... I'm a HUGE fan of her since forever).   It's the third time I've gotten to go to her show -so spoiled (Michael's done 3 guest spots).   I wish I was able to take real photos from being there, but could only take a couple of iPhone snaps.   anyways it's also good not to take photos and just watch (that's what everyone says you should say, but really I wanted to take photos obv.)     Michael was super funny and looked like a Gaultier sailor man, he had to read a poem... something that had to do with a character Janis,... "it was Janis"..    I think Paul Dinelo wrote it.  He was on Strangers with Candy as Jellineck... I love that guy too.  I have a photo of Michael on set but don't think I can/should put it in here until after that episode airs.   xx  12/3/2019  

No comments:

Post a Comment