Friday, June 19, 2009

Mudpie

This is Muddy, well,,,, actually his name is Mudpie. I loved this old fella so much & he passed away earlier this year of natural old age while under me & mikes care. We spoiled him so much & I've really been missing him lately but i'm just happy i got to spend time with him. he was pretty much the nicest dog in the world aside from my vinny. He even has the same beauty mark on his cheek as me.

Mudpie is buried on vashon island in my friend Kim's yard with his ugly doll, and there is a beautiful lilac tree planted above where he lies... his family was Toby & his 2 boys, and me and Mike too.... xoxo Muddy.





Here he is with Subpop recording artist Sara Cahone , i took her promo photos & muddy came along with us... such a lovey guy.

And in the snow telling me that it is time to go play,,, 2007

4 comments:

  1. oh I so loved that sweet little mudpie, his big brown eyes staring and thinking and loving......love love love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet Muddy...I know the feeling of missing our furry friends!!!!!! Love, Neen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, found you randomly through blogger. That is definately one of the most GORGEOUS dogs I have ever seen, what an adorable winter coat he has too. And those little pawprints! These are great pictures. The one with his toy is probably the best reminder of him for you..and the one with the girl they -both- look so happy. I'm sorry for the loss of your baby..it never gets easier to lose anyone, especially a family member..Good luck. By the way, your blog seems like I'd enjoy it. Do you mind if I follow you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David - Kim is here and told me about your blog - how beautiful your pictures are. Too bad you couldn't come to Winthrop this time, but please come SOMETIME, ok? So sorry about Mudpie. I never met him so I'm especially glad to see these photos. - molly

    ReplyDelete